12.07.2004

Another Day Another Way

Stumble through this month
And all the rest to come
Without any drive
I just don't feel alive

With my eyes always closed
And my mind always shut
I never feel alert
But I guess it's always worked

How did I make it here
I really haven't tried that hard
Everyone is proud so far
I know I've cheated me

I'll have something to show
Doesn't mean I really know
Am I the only one
Who knows it's all constructed

I jumped through all the hoops
I played all the games
Just another day
Just another way

Do people ever stop
And step out of their life
Or is it just repeating
Is it just routine

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 
At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

 
At 9:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home