12.06.2004

Already Ready

Follow me into the darkness
Within the world we see
You will sense the truth
About who we will be

We must step out together
To see if it will work
I hope that we were right
And the evil will not lurk

Already ready to go
Already ready to start
Already ready to test
The love of our hearts

The voyage is the plan
The plan to be our last
The tested and failed journeys
Are in our hidden past

I was on my own one day
Feeling halfway there
Someone told me a story
That made me so damn scared

Already ready to jump
Already ready to die
Already ready to end it
Without you by my side

Why did you leave me
Without an explanation
All the facts I know
Are an approximation

I'm supposed to answer
All the stupid questions
About our relationship
I just cannot mention

Already ready to fail
Already ready to fall
Already ready to give up
On any love at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home