12.07.2004

So

So you spent the night
In my room one day
So we didn't know
The next day what to say
So we kept in touch
By phone by mail someway
So we started it
I asked you said OK

I meant what I said
You felt what I meant
We liked how it felt
I'm so sorry I'm fucked up

So you asked if I
Wanted to go somewhere
So I said
Hell yeah I'll be there
So we left
Everything without a care
So together
We went everywhere

I tried my best
To be there for you
I tried my best
Not to hurt you
I want so bad
Just to talk to you

It has drawn me to tears.....

So I made a choice
For me and for you
My fucked up head
I didn't want to put you through
I tried so hard
I just didn't know what to do
To leave us
So I could still know you

So she says
I'm comin back to town
So she says
I don't want you around
So she goes
And kicks me while I'm down
So he says
What did I do to deserve this?

You know who I am
You knew who I was
Don't act like I'm some jerk
Who was using you for love

I care so much
I proved that before
I can't prove it now
Cause I can't see you no more

You can always count on me
If only you'd let it be
More than it is right now

Don't write me?
Don't call me?
Don't forget
Don't forget our times

Friends before
It became more
I'm sorry for
Following my heart