12.06.2004

Escape

We leave somehow
We think the past
We fake the now
But it won't last

We miss the days
When we would play
Those days are done
And gone away

I will find the route to where I'm going
Prove to myself to live by showing
Find the reason why I've been growing
Why the hell am I here?

I look at where I am right now
I know that I'll get through somehow
I question why I'm even trying
Cause I can't steer this plane I'm flying

Tomorrow will show me where I'll be
But I can't hardly wait to see
I live my life from day to day
But the big picture just blows me away

Everyone pushes me so hard
But they can't even deal me the card
That I need to see if I will win
This scary game of life I'm in

I'm runnin away
I'm leavin today
Take this life and throw it away
Crawl into my bottle world
Before my whole life's flag's unfurled

Forget this place
This life's a waste
There must be a better way

Forget these rules
I feel like a fool
I will not stay in this day

It's time to escape...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home