1.25.2005

Spark

When is the time
I will know in my mind

Where is the place
I will then leave behind

Where is true love
I know I will find

Stop chasing
Stop looking
Stop pushing the issue

If you force it
It's never real
If you fake it
You'll never feel

So many questions
So many directions
So what do I do...

So keep on cruisin
Do whatever you feel
Only in your heart
Will you know when life's real

Don't let anyone
Stand in the way
Get what you want
Out of every day

If you aren't enjoying life
Why are you living it
If you don't feel fulfilled
You shouldn't just quit

Quit your monotony
Quit your routine
Start your revolution
Tremble your scene

Push yourself
Push your direction
Push your expectations
No fear of rejection

Get up now
Start your head
Stop the predictability
Of where you've been led

Don't lie to your family
Don't lie to your friends
Don't lie to yourself
It's time this must end

Goals have become
Set into stone
No one can help you
Now you're alone

Harness your rage
That burned so damn bright
Wake up from this coma
Get up and fight